Uses And Application Of Transformers
- It can rise or lower the level of voltage or current in an AC Circuit.
- It can increase or decrease the value of capacitor, an inductor or resistance in an AC circuit, thus act as an electrical resistance transferring device.
- It can be used to prevent DC from passing from one circuit to the other.
- It can isolate users from direct current.
- It electrically isolates the end user from contact with the supply voltage.
We have a strong team of deft professionals who are dynamic and focused. They help us in production procedures and results into quality products and services. Our business belief of delivering value to customers, constantly inspires our people to innovate, and set new benchmarks. The members of our team are motivated individuals who work diligently for achieving goals of the organization.
Industries we serve with our quality products
We cater a large section of the industries by supplying quality assured products. Most of the industries are power based industries and thus require power conditioning equipments like Electrical transformers, Distribution transformers and Power Transformers etc. We offer them a wide array of transformers with different specifications as per the requirement of the clients. We offer quality products and thus cater numerous industries. Our range finds applications in various industries like:
- Industrial and Manufacturing units
- Domestic load
- Housing Societies
- Hotels, colleges, and universities
- Call Centers
- Textile Mills etc
We have developed a well equipped infrastructure to support our missions. This helps us to carry our operations smoothly and systematically. Our infrastructural space is equipped with the latest and advanced machines that assist production of quality-assured products. We even have a spacious storage house to store our products safely. We have spacious warehouse where we store our offered range safely in categories for easy management.
Following are the Routine Tests:
- Conduct measurement of winding resistance [IS 2026]
- Measurement of voltage ratio and voltage vector relationship [IS 2026]
- Measurement of impedance voltage and load loss [IS 2026]
- Computation of no-load loss and current [IS 2026]
- Evaluation of insulation resistance [IS 2026]
- Evoked over-voltage withstand test [IS 2026]
- Separate-source voltage hold test [IS 2026]
- Conduct air pressure test [IS 1180]
- Calculation of BDV on oil samples ( IS335/1993)